Latitude Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Speech Pathologist on behalf of Rural Northwest Health. In this role you will join the Allied Health team to deliver speech pathology services across our inpatient and Community Health settings.
You will be responsible for delivering quality consumer focused speech therapy services to a range of community clients, acute inpatients and residents of our Aged Care facility.
Part time or Full time position is available between the Warracknabeal and Hopetoun Campuses.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology and current membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessment, treatment and evaluation of Speech Pathology practice
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- COVID19 vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Current and valid Police Clearance
- Current NDIS Check or willingness to obtain one
What we can offer you:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A progressive, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Assistance with relocation and accommodation
- Travel allowance
- Flexible working arrangement
- Accrued day off (ADO) entitlement for full time employee
- Free parking
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.