Leisure and Lifestyle Assistant
Latitude Recruitment is proud to be recruiting an energetic and passionate Leisure and Lifestyle Assistant on behalf of Rural Northwest Health. In this role you will be working for the elderly by providing fun and meaningful recreational activities/programs.
This Casual position is available at the Warracknabeal Campus.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Lifestyle or equivalent
- COVID19 vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Current and valid Police Clearance
- Current NDIS Check or willingness to obtain one
What is on offer:
- Committed to personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A progressive, friendly, and supportive team environment
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.