Enrolled Nurses (Full Time & Part Time)
Latitude Recruitment is proud to be recruiting Enrolled Nurses on behalf of Rural Northwest Health. In this role you will provide a high quality, centred approach to nursing and have a passion for working with the elderly.
These positions are available at the Warracknabeal and Hopetoun Campuses, Victoria.
- Experience in the Aged Care setting is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to practice collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Possess excellent clinical skills.
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- COVID19 vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one.
- Current Police Clearance and NDIS Check or willingness to obtain both.
- Current AHPRA registration
What is on offer:
- Personal, development pathways and career opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A progressive, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Assistance with accommodation if needed.
- Full time and Part time positions available
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.