Registered Nurses (Full Time & Part Time)
Latitude Recruitment is proud to be recruiting Registered Nurses on behalf of Rural Northwest Health. In this role you will deliver a high standard of clinical care and personal care and lead by example.
These positions are available at the Warracknabeal and Hopetoun Campuses.
- Experience in Aged Care (and Acute Care for Hopetoun campus)
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assess, monitor, and respond to clinical situations effectively
- Comprehensive knowledge of nursing competencies, principles, and practices
- COVID19 vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Current and valid Police Clearance and current NDIS Check or willingness to obtain both
- Current AHPRA registration
What is on offer:
- Salary from Grade 2 Year 1 at $65,561.60/annum to Grade 2 Year 8 at $92,601.60/annum
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A progressive, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Assistance with accommodation if required
- Newly Qualified RNs are also considered for the role
- Full time and Part time positions available
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.