Procurement and Contracts Coordinator
Latitude Recruitment is recruiting a Procurement and Contracts Coordinator on behalf of Rural Northwest Health. In this position you will be responsible for the provision of high quality procurement administration support, contract monitoring and leadership across procurement compliance within Rural Northwest Health.
This is a Full time position based at the Warracknabeal Campus.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Qualifications in Business Administration, Finance, or Supply chain logistics is essential.
- Recent, relevant experience including business administration, procurement, supply chain management, logistics, contract, or project management.
- Demonstrated experience in database management and data analysis
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining professional relationships with the ability to influence and achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to effectively maintain various data management systems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop systems, maintain records and coordinate reports with a focus quality and compliance.
- COVID19/Flu vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Current and valid Police Clearance
What we can offer you:
- Commitment to personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Be part of a progressive, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accrued day off (ADO) entitlement
Applications close for this role 9am Friday 8th December 2023.
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.