Occupational Therapist – Student Bursary
Latitude Recruitment has an exciting Bursary Opportunity available for a final year Occupational Therapy student to join the Allied Health team at Rural Northwest Health.
This bursary agreement provides financial support in the final year of study to the amount of $3,500 to reimburse for costs associated with your study eg laptop, text books or even course fees!
In this position you will work across our 3 campuses, with inpatients in our Acute/Urgent Care wards, Aged care facilities and outpatient services. This position is highly regarded and you will be given full support from an experienced Occupational Therapist and commitment to personal and professional development.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Enrolled in your final year of an accredited Occupational Therapy degree
- Currently achieving a credit average or higher
- Able to commit to 12 months service with Rural Northwest Health following completion of qualifications
- COVID19 vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Current and valid Police Clearance or willingness to obtain one
- Current NDIS Check or willingness to obtain one
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.