Latitude Recruitment is proud to be recruiting Occupational Therapists on behalf of Rural Northwest Health. In this role your diverse caseload spans across community based consumers, acute inpatients and consumers of the aged care facility. Services provided to consumers may be under a range of funding sources including NDIS, DVA, TAC and Worksafe.
Part time and Full time positions are available between the Warracknabeal and Hopetoun Campuses.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Sound knowledge of current occupational therapy issues and standards
- Demonstrated ability to provide assessment and clinical treatment of referred consumers to achieve agreed goals and outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to work with a mixed caseload and an understanding of the process of consultation and referral to regional agencies
- Ability to prescribe and arrange the supply of specialised equipment as required
- COVID19 vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Current and valid Police Clearance, NDIS Check or willingness to obtain both
- Current AHPRA Registration
What is on offer:
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A progressive, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Assistance with accommodation and relocation
- Travel allowance
- Flexible working arrangement
- Accrued day off (ADO) entitlement for full time employee
- Free parking
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.