Home Care Support Worker
Latitude Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a dedicated Home Care Support Worker on behalf of Rural Northwest Health. In this role you will provide care and support to encourage consumers to actively participate in their care to maintain their independence. This role involves travelling between customer’s homes and assisting them with daily living and lifestyle requirements by providing person-centred care and support.
We have a casual position available servicing the towns of Hopetoun and Beulah.
- Certificate III in Home and Community Services, Aged Care, Disability or equivalent
- Ability to read, comprehend and adhere to support/care plans
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with consumers, their relatives, carers or significant others
- Relevant experience in Home Care
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Current evidence of immunisation history and/or serology results,
- COVID19 vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Current and valid Police Clearance
- Current NDIS Check or willingness to obtain one
What is on offer:
- Commitment to personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A progressive, friendly, and supportive team environment
To express your interest in this position please attach your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience on the above points. For a confidential discussion or a copy of the Position Description please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.