Graduate Registered Nurse Program 2024
Rural Northwest Health is committed to achieving the best health for the Wimmera Mallee community. Warracknabeal campus is one of three campuses and provides a comprehensive range of acute, urgent, aged care, and a wide range of community health and allied services. Warracknabeal campus is located in the heart of Warracknabeal at 18 Dimboola Road Warracknabeal, halfway between Adelaide and Melbourne.
Latitude Recruitment is proud to be seeking applications for newly graduated Registered Nurses to participate in the 2024 Graduate Nurse Program on behalf of Rural Northwest Health.
These positions are Part time, 0.8 EFT
- Urgent/Acute care
- Residential Aged Care
- Community Health/ Health Promotion
- Hopetoun Campus
- Graduates will have regular contact with dedicated Clinical Support Nurses
- Supernumerary days are provided for each rotation and more can be negotiated if required
- Generous number of study days offered throughout the year including advanced life support and triage training
- One on one mentoring sessions and monthly group debrief sessions
- Acute Care Skills: Venepuncture and blood pathology collection, stoma care, wound care, assist with blood product administration and other IV therapies, recognising clinical deterioration and escalation, nursing management of diabetes, oxygen therapy, nasogastric/PEG feeds, pain assessment and management, clinical documentation and communication, management of sepsis, 12 lead ECG, safe medication management and palliative care and person centred care
Key Selection Criteria:
- Registered Nurses with less than 12 months since completion of degree
- Demonstrated ability to deliver safe, high quality care relevant to experience
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to utilise a range of software applications
- Emerging time management skills and ability to prioritise in a flexible and adaptable way
- Commitment and willingness to participate in continuing training and education
- Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.