Graduate Enrolled Nurse Program 2024
Rural Northwest Health is seeking applications from newly graduated Enrolled Nurses who would like to take part in our exciting 2024 Graduate Nurse Program for Enrolled Nurses. This is a 12 month program which will provide a solid foundation for your future nursing career.
Rural Northwest Health has three campuses, Warracknabeal, Hopetoun and Beulah. These positions are located in Warracknabeal, a 40 minute drive from Horsham, Victoria.
Fixed Term part-time or full-time hours available.
- Graduates will have regular contact with dedicated Clinical Support Nurses and our Clinical Educator Céline
- Supernumerary days are provided for each rotation and more can be negotiated if required.
- Generous number of Study days offered throughout the year.
- One on one mentoring sessions and monthly group debrief sessions
- Acute Care Skills: Venepuncture and blood pathology collection, stoma care, wound care, assist with blood product administration and other IV therapies, recognising clinical deterioration and escalation, nursing management of diabetes, oxygen therapy, nasogastric/PEG feeds, pain assessment and management, Clinical documentation and communication, management of sepsis, 12 lead ECG, safe medication management and palliative care and person-centred care.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Enrolled Nurses with less than 12 months since completion of degree
- Demonstrated ability to deliver safe, high quality care relevant to experience
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to utilise a range of software applications
- Demonstrated commitment to evidence based practice
- Commitment and willingness to participate in continuing training and education
- Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.