Environmental Services Assistant
Latitude Recruitment is proud to be recruiting efficient Service Assistants on behalf of Rural Northwest Health. In this role you will be working across different areas such as cleaning, catering, and laundry. You will also be representing Rural Northwest Health to patients, residents and their visitors.
These Casual positions are available at the Warracknabeal and Hopetoun Campuses.
- Sound understanding of Food Safety Principles, Infection Control, and Occupational Health and Safety
- Shift flexibility with a great work ethic
- Previous experience in a similar role (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Flexibility in work allocations for laundry, catering, and cleaning
- COVID19 vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Current and valid Police Clearance
- Current NDIS Check or willingness to obtain one
What is on offer:
- Commitment to personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A progressive, friendly, and supportive team environment
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.