Domestic Care Support Worker
Latitude Recruitment is proud to be recruiting Domestic Care Support Workers on behalf of Rural Northwest Health. In this role you will provide care and support that enhances the ability of and encourages consumers to actively participate in their care to maintain their independence. This role involves travelling between customer’s homes and assisting them with daily living and lifestyle requirements by providing person-centred care and support.
We have casual positions available in Warracknabeal,
Hopetoun and Beulah.
● Relevant experience in Home Care and cleaning
● Ability to read, comprehend and adhere to support requirements
● Proven ability to communicate effectively with consumers, their relatives,
carers or significant others
● Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
● Current evidence of immunisation history and/or serology results,
● COVID19 vaccination evidence
● Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
● Current and valid Police Clearance
● Current NDIS Check or willingness to obtain one
What is on offer:
● Commitment to personal and professional development opportunities
● Generous salary packaging benefits
● Employee Assistance Program
● A progressive, friendly, and supportive team environment
To express your interest in this position please attach your resume and a cover letter detailing your experience on the above points. For a confidential discussion or a copy of the Position Description please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.