Community Services Administration Officer
Latitude Recruitment is recruiting a reliable Community Services Administration Officer on behalf of Rural Northwest Health. In this position you will be provide administrative assistance to support the Community Services team, Team Leaders, and Executive.
This is a Full time position available at the Warracknabeal Campus.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Minimum Certificate II in Information technology or Business Management or like field.
- Established advanced computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated competence in use of relevant administrative systems.
- Proven ability to develop procedures and processes for complex tasks and adapt according to changing health environment.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise to achieve goals and work priorities in a demanding and changing environment.
- A working knowledge of community sector funding principles in the Victorian Public system setting is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- COVID19 vaccination evidence
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Current and valid Police Clearance
- Current NDIS Check or willingness to obtain one
What we can offer you:
- Commitment to personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Be part of a progressive, friendly, and supportive team environment
- Employee Assistance Program
Please click ‘Apply Now’ below to express your interest in this position, and fill out the form.
Make sure to attach your resume and a 1-page cover letter detailing your experience on the above points.
For a confidential discussion please contact Jade on 0421 006 353.