Supporting people to stay in their homes and independent is what we all want. At times, additional supports are required whether through short-term illness or injury. Our Community Care Services may help through offering general house cleaning, meals or fixing some things around the house to keep you safe and support you in your recovery. Contact us to see if we are the right service for you.
Accessing this service
To make an appointment contact our Community Nursing Team on (03) 5396 1288.
All Community Care staff have received additional training to specialise in their roles.
Fees and charges
Fees and charges for this service are:
- Domestic Assistance – $10 per hour (min. 1 hour)
- Centre Based Meals – $9 per meal
- Meals on Wheels – $9 per meal
- Personal Care – $5 per hour
- Property Maintenance – $15 per hour (plus materials)
If you have difficulty paying for services, please speak with the clinician who can offer assistance.