Rural Northwest Health – is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a
This role is responsible for assessment and management of consumers with a range of communication and swallowing difficulties.
Rural Northwest Health services a large area with a diverse population. The Speech Pathologist is responsible for delivering quality consumer focused speech therapy services to a range of community clients (including assessment and intervention of children prior to school commencement), acute inpatients and residents of our Aged Care facility.
Our preferred candidate will have-
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology and current membership with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessment, treatment and evaluation of Speech Pathology practice.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with the multi-disciplinary team.
- A progressive professional approach and sound team work skills.
What we can offer you-
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development support
- A friendly and supportive team environment
Relocation grant assistance may be provided by RWAV * Eligibility criteria applies
If you are passionate about improving the health of your community then we want to hear from you !
Apply by sending your resume along with Key Selection Criteria responses to firstname.lastname@example.org or call RWAV on 03 934977800 for a confidential chat.
Applications close 29th March 2020.
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.