Join the team at Rural Northwest Health
Grade 1 or Grade 2
Part time or full time
We are seeking a highly motivated Speech Pathologist to join our Allied Health team.
New Graduates encouraged to apply
Rural Northwest Health services a large area with a diverse population. We are seeking a passionate and motivated Speech Pathologist to join our Allied Health team to deliver speech pathology services across our inpatient and community health settings.
The Speech Pathologist is responsible for delivering quality consumer focused speech therapy services to a range of community clients, acute inpatients and residents of our Aged Care facility. This role is responsible for assessment and intervention of both children and adults with a range of communication and swallowing difficulties.
Our preferred candidate will have-
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology and current membership with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessment, treatment and evaluation of Speech Pathology practice.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with the multi-disciplinary team.
- A progressive professional approach and sound team work skills.
- Diverse caseload
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Friendly and supportive team environment
For more information about this position and working at Rural Northwest Health please contact–
Acting Executive Manager Community Health
T: 5396 1262
Applications including a cover letter current resume should be forwarded to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December 2021.
Rural Northwest Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports equal access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination is a requirement for all healthcare workersAPPLY NOW