Rural Northwest Health – is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for…
Resident / Patient Services Assistants
This Casual position has been especially created to help during times of unplanned shortages in our Care team. The Resident / Patient Services Assistant role is a diverse, multitasking opportunity that will see you assisting our Nurses and Personal Care Workers, undertaking a wide range of supportive tasks helping us deliver essential care to our residents and patients.
Duties are varied and span across all areas of daily living such as resident/patient care support, cleaning and housekeeping, food and beverage, transport, ward support and patient support.
Successful candidates will have –
• Desire to provide a high level of quality care
• Experience working in a support or care provision role
• Proactive and flexible approach to assisting wherever needed
• Excellent people skills including the ability to communicate effectively at all levels including in difficult situations
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Resilient and calm nature whilst working in an ever changing environment
• Excellent time management and prioritising skills and the ability to work within outlined routines, methods and procedures
• A personal approach that is positive, enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
• Demonstrated written, computer and communication skills
• Must be able to provide current evidence of immunisation history including Flu Vaccination 2020
• Have full working rights in Australia
• Must be willing to undertake a National Employee Police Check and Working with Children’s check prior to commencement of employment
A background or understanding of safe food handling, cleaning standards, ability to care for people living with dementia and Aged Care Quality Standards would be beneficial but not essential.
For further information about this opportunity please review the full Position Description
To register your interest: Please complete the application form and click apply to attach your current CV.APPLY NOW