Rural Northwest Health – is an award winning small health service with a focus on
improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an opportunities available for
Registered Nurses Grade 2
Flexible engagement opportunities including Permanent, short term and casual contracts, Full time/Part-time Positions Available
Hopetoun Campus provides a comprehensive range of acute, aged and primary health care services to the local community. We are currently seeking applications from experienced Registered Nurses for this development opportunity. Advance your leadership skills and professional development, team members are trained in Advanced Life Support and triage. RNH actively supports ongoing education such as RIPERN, Nurse Practitioner and post-graduate certificates.
Successful candidates will –
- Have at least 12 month’s post-graduate experience and be able to demonstrate provision of high quality and safe clinical care that meets fundamental and complex care needs of consumers
- Be committed to managing self and guiding and supporting others to achieve team goals
- Be competent communicators with the ability to liaise across the entire inter-disciplinary team
What we can offer you-
- Ongoing support and personal and professional development opportunities such as RIPERN, Nurse Practitioner
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A friendly and supportive team environment
If you would like further information about this role and working at RNH please contact-
Director of Nursing- Hopetoun Campus
Applications should include a Cover letter and current resume and can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW