Rural Northwest Health – is an award winning small health service with a focus on
improving local health outcomes.
We currently have rewarding opportunity available for an experienced
12 Months Fixed Term position
Oct 2021 to Oct 2022
24-32 hours per week
Rural Northwest Health has 12 acute beds and provides acute medical, palliative care and Urgent Care services. The unit also provides a 24 hour, seven days per week after hours oncall service to the local community which is supported by GP’s and a Nurse Practitioner.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse with strong clinical skills, high standards for consumer care and exceptional interpersonal skills. This is the opportunity to develop your leadership skills and professional development, team members are trained in Advanced Life Support and triage.
The successful candidate will have-
• 3 years Acute nursing experience highly desirable
• Demonstrated ability to assess clinical situations, respond appropriately and prioritise in a flexible and adaptable way
• Be a competent communicator with the ability to liaise across the entire inter-disciplinary team
What we can offer you-
• Ongoing support and personal and professional development opportunities
• Generous salary packaging benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• A friendly and supportive team environment
If you would like further information about this role and working at RNH please contact-
Nurse Unit Manager Acute
E: email@example.com or
Applications should include a cover letter and a current resume and should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.