Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a skilled practitioner to join our progressive Allied Health Team.
Grade 1 or Grade 2
Full time of part time considered
This role is responsible for providing quality physiotherapy services for a broad range of health conditions in the community and clinical setting.
Use your clinical skills and capabilities to maximise our consumers potential to achieve optimal wellness.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy or an equivalent qualification
- Registration as a Physiotherapist with AHPRA
- Demonstrated ability to work with a broad range of presenting problems including musculoskeletal,cardiac, pulmonary and neurological rehabilitation, disability care and paediatric conditions
- Ability work effectively within an interdisciplinary team and autonomously
- A progressive approach that supports a high standard contribution to healthcare
To find out more about working at Rural Northwest Health and this position please talk to –
Allied Health Team Leader
T: 5396 1262
Applications that include a cover letter, current CV and responses to the selection criteria should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th September 2019.
Talk to us about what ideal work arrangements look like for you, we value family and work life balance.
We offer generous salary packaging benefits, car parking, support with accommodation and a friendly and supportive team environment.