Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a
- Nurse Unit Manager
- Acute/Urgent Care
- Warracknabeal Campus
The Nurse Unit Manager is responsible for the Professional, Clinical and Operational leadership and management of the 12 bed Acute Unit and Urgent Care Centre.
This role is a genuine career building opportunity. Rural Northwest Health is proud of its emphasis on developing its team as individuals and as a whole.
“The NUM role is a challenging and exciting position which has allowed me to develop not only my clinical skills but also my leadership and project management skills. I have felt very supported by the Executive team and have been given opportunities to participate on regional and statewide committees which has further developed my career path. You won’t regret applying for this role”
Jason Hay- NUM
The Acute Unit seeks to offer exemplary standards of care and participation in innovative projects and partnerships.
The successful candidate will have-
- Demonstrated clinical and leadership experience with the ability to lead a team to provide safe, high quality care to consumers.
- Demonstrated team management skills, including management of the workforce needs of the unit, rostering, performance development and management.
- The ability to monitor and update policies, procedures and processes with an emphasis on evidence based practice and continuous improvement.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
What we can offer you-
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- An innovative, friendly and supportive team environment
- Accommodation/travel allowance can be negotiated for the right candidate
Located in the Yarriambiack Shire, Rural Northwest Health provides a comprehensive range of acute, aged and primary health services to our local community through three campuses at Warracknabeal, Beulah and Hopetoun. Yarriambiack Shire is home to the renowned Silo Art trail and offers a relaxed style of living.
We encourage and support genuine applicants to visit Warracknabeal and to take a tour of our Warracknabeal Campus, please contact-
Executive Manager Clinical Services
T: 5396 1224
Applications should include a cover letter and a current resume.
Applications close 5pm, 31st January 2020.APPLY NOW
|Position Description - Nurse Unit Manager||Download|