Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service
with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We are currently looking for
Warracknabeal and Hopetoun
The Maintenance Worker is part of the Maintenance Team, ensuring that grounds, buildings, plant and equipment at Rural Northwest Health are well maintained and presented, providing a safe environment for the organisation and community.
The Maintenance Worker is required to undertake day to day repairs, preventative and routine maintenance, servicing of equipment and project work, including-
- Promptly respond to and undertake unscheduled repairs of equipment or infrastructure in accordance with priorities provided in the facilities management
- Maintain complete and accurate records, plans, safe work methods and promptly complete all work
- Undertake maintenance and servicing tasks as directed in accordance with timelines specified in the maintenance schedules as requested.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven maintenance work experience
- Ability to work unsupervised, completing tasks in a timely and safe manner
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with team members, residents and external contractors
- Commitment to and willingness to participate in continuing training and education related to area of employment
- Trade qualification is greatly advantageous
For more information contact: Peter Cox, Maintenance Manager T: 5396 1302
Applications, including updated resume and cover letter should be forwarded to email@example.com by no later than Friday 1st October 2021.
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW