Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service with a focus on
improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an opportunities available for
Leisure & Lifestyle Assistants
Warracknabeal & Hopetoun Campus
Rural Northwest Health provides a Leisure and Lifestyle program within our Aged Care services focusing on identifying our residents leisure needs based on lifestyle, interests and social context.
The Leisure and Lifestyle Assistants work closely with our Care team to enhance the health, wellbeing and abilities of Residents of our facilities.
We are seeking people who have a genuine interest and ability to participate in the design, development and implementation of the program with clear focus on the philosophy and goals of the service.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for consulting with residents to help to identify their leisure and lifestyle needs focussing on their individual strengths, needs, interests and preferences.
- You will be able to contribute to developing ideas for activities based on our residents preferences.
- You will contribute to implementing the programs, being able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
- Maintain ongoing communication with all those involved in the program through documentation and timetables.
- You will be resourceful and adaptive to day to day conditions of the Residents and the facility.
- Whilst not essential the following qualifications would be highly regarded:
- Certificate lll in Individual Support
- Certificate lll or lV in Community Services (Leisure and Lifestyle) or
- Equivalent, or prepared to work towards the same.
For further information please contact –
Carley Tong – Team Leader Leisure & Lifestyle – T: 5396 1231
All Applications should include a Cover Letter & up-to-date CV and can be forwarded directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th September 2021
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW
|Leisure and Lifestyle Assistant Position Description||Download|