Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated leader with a passion for older persons health care-
Innovation and Projects Manager Older Persons Health
The Innovation and Projects Manager Older Persons Health is a key leadership role and will contribute to Rural Northwest Health achieving quality care, leadership and innovation in rural aged care and older persons health.
The Innovation and Projects Manager Older Persons Health is expected to provide gerontological expertise to lead best practice approaches to rural aged persons health care and services across the organisation, to ensure older people within our community live well with dignity and purpose.
To be successful in this role you will be a Registered Nurse with:
- Extensive experience in aged care leadership, education and/or management.
- Post graduate education in Gerontology, ageing, health or related area.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects and/or research related to innovative aged care and services, with a particular interest in dementia care in residential, acute and community settings.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and embed new models of care.
What we can offer you:
- Salary range $104000 to $112000, plus superannuation
- Above award package considered for the right candidate
- Full time position, with the opportunity for flexible work hours
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- An innovative, friendly and supportive team environment
For more information about working with us please contact-
Executive Manager People and Culture
Applications including a cover letter, responses to the selection criteria and a current CV should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business 9th August 2019.
Rural Northwest Health values family and work life balanceAPPLY NOW