Rural Northwest Health – is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity at Warracknabeal Campus for a
Human Resources Officer
32 – 40HRS PER WEEK
Rural Northwest Health employs approx. 300 team members across the campuses of Warracknabeal, Beulah and Hopetoun.
Rural Northwest Health is focused on caring and supporting people to be healthy and living a full life. Our organisation is committed to delivering our strategic goals for 2020 – 2025:
- Our care – we will focus on safety, quality and accessibility in delivering healthcare across our community.
- Our team – we will focus on our culture, skilling our team and ensure we have effective and fit for purpose systems to make RNH an impactful and progressive organization.
- Our partnerships – we will focus on collaboration both within and beyond the healthcare sector to meaningfully engage with our communities.
We are seeking a dedicated HR Officer to help support our People & Culture team. This diverse role will see you responsible for the overall coordination of recruitment, internal moves, onboarding & offboarding of team members including volunteers as well assisting with HR & Payroll enquiries and general administrative duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous Human Resources / Payroll experience
- Experience in Recruitment and onboarding activities
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident communicator
We offer a variety of benefits to team members including:
- Ongoing professional development
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Supportive team environment
- Employee Assistance program
For further information about this opportunity and to view the position description please visit http://rnh.net.au/your-opportunities/employment/
or contact for a conversation about the role please contact Jenny Huebner, Human Resources Officer on T: 03 5396 1268
All applications should include a cover letter and resume and should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm 11th June 2021APPLY NOW