Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service
with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
Preparing our future clinical leaders
Applications are currently open for Rural Northwest Health’s
2021 Graduate Nurse Program for Enrolled Nurses
The Rural Northwest Health graduate nurse program for Enrolled nurses offers a diverse range of rural experience. We ensure our graduate nurses gain experience to grow abilities and capabilities that are highly sought after in both rural and metropolitan health care. Our program is a launching pad for your career.
Our graduates are supported with-
- Paid professional development days
- Extensive orientation
- Supernumerary shifts on each rotation
- Acute and Aged Care rotations including experience in our internationally recognised Memory Support Unit for people living with dementia
- Aged Care specialty option is available
- Regular debriefing
- Accommodation- dependent on availability
- 0.8 or full time opportunities available
Our Graduate Nurses are vital members of our team who contribute to Rural Northwest Health providing best practice health care and services to our rural communities.
To apply for our program-
Diploma of Nursing graduates – apply directly to Rural Northwest Health to email@example.com
Applications close on Wednesday 27th January 2021.
Applications must include-
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- Current CV which includes clinical placement details
- A certified academic transcript
- Complete copies of your two most recent clinical placements
- 2 referees, including one from a direct clinical supervisor. Please ensure contact details are accurate.
We provide generous salary packaging benefits, car parking, support with accommodation and an innovative, friendly and supportive team environment.
For further information please contact:
Clinical Support Nurse
T: 5396 1200
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW