Preparing our future clinical leaders
Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
Applications are currently open for our 2020 Rural Graduate Nurse Program
The Rural Northwest Health Graduate nurse program offers a diverse range of rural experience. We ensure our graduate nurses gain experience to grow abilities and capabilities that are highly sought after in both rural and metropolitan health care. Our program is a launching pad for your career.
Our graduates are supported with-
- Paid professional development days
- Extensive orientation
- Supernumerary shifts on each rotation
- Acute and aged care rotations including experience in our internationally recognised Memory Support Unit for people living with dementia
- Regular debriefing
- On campus accommodation at reasonable rates
- Flexibility in contracted work hours to suit your needs- from 24 to 40 hours per week
Our graduates are vital members of our team who contribute to Rural Northwest Health providing best practice health care and services to our rural communities.
Enrolled Nurses can apply directly to Rural Northwest Health for our Graduate Nurse program.
Applications must include-
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- Current CV which includes clinical placement details
- A certified academic transcript
- Complete copies of your two most recent clinical placements
- 2 referees, including one from a direct clinical supervisor. Please ensure contact details are accurate.
We provide generous salary packaging benefits, car parking, support with accommodation and an innovative, friendly and supportive environment.
For more informaiton please contact-
Clinical Support Nurse
T: 5396 1200
Applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th July 2019APPLY NOW