Rural Northwest Health – is an award winning small health service with a focus on
improving local health outcomes.
We currently have rewarding opportunity available for an
The Financial Accountant is a specialist role, responsible for providing a high level of accounting expertise that oversees and leads financial management of the health service. The role encompasses budgeting and monitoring financial performance and the preparation of financial reports for the Department of Health and Human Services and Board of Directors.
The role is an ideal opportunity for someone who has experience in Financial Accounting and is looking to build on their leadership and management capabilities. The Financial Accountant will report directly to the CFO and work with a small but experienced team.
The successful candidate will ideally have-
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting/finance.
- CPA qualification or willingness to work toward same within agreed timeline.
- Great with systems, analysis and a proven track record in developing and improving reporting outcomes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles, standards and professional guidelines.
- Experience in the Health sector would be an advantage
What we can offer you-
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- An progressive and friendly team environment
For more information about working at Rural Northwest Health or this position please contact:
Executive Manager Corporate Services
T: 5396 1307
To view the position description and the selection criteria for this role please visit rnh.net.au
Written applications, which include a Cover letter and current CV can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th October 2021.
Rural Northwest Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports equal access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW