Rural Northwest Health – is an award winning small health service with a focus on
improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an opportunity available for-
0.5 EFT Rotating roster
Fixed Term position
1st June 2020 to 1st Jan 2021
Hopetoun campus provides a comprehensive range of acute, aged and primary health care services to the local community. We are currently seeking applications from Enrolled Nurses for this temporary position.
The successful candidate will be committed to providing high quality care to consumers and will –
- Have at least 12 month’s post-graduate experience and be able to demonstrate provision of high quality and safe clinical care that meets fundamental and complex care needs of consumers
- Demonstrate ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Experience in the Aged Care and Acute Care setting
What we can offer you-
- Ongoing support and personal and professional development
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- An innovative and friendly team environment
For further information contact-
Allison Hondow Nurse Unit Manager
Hopetoun Campus T: 03 50832000
Written applications, which include a Cover letter and current CV can be forwarded to email@example.com by 25th May 2020.
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW