Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available
Day Program Group Assistant
0.2 – 0.4 EFT
The Day Program delivers an innovative and relevant social support group that helps support our community members to maintain and enhance their physical, social and emotional wellbeing.
The Day Program Group Assistant is responsible for participating in the delivery of engaging activities in a group setting at Rural Northwest Health. Whilst this role is based at the Hopetoun campus, you may be required to attend programs at the Warracknabeal and Beulah Campus as well.
Alongside the Day Program Group Team Leader, this role will see you foster quality relationships with our consumers and team members, ensuring the successful delivery of a meaningful Day Program.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Certificate lll in Aged Care, Allied Health Assistant or equivalent, or working towards same
- Genuine interest in working with aged persons or people with a disability
- Awareness of the Aged Care Quality Standards and wellness and reablement principles
- Commitment to and willingness to participate in continuing training and education related to area of employment
- Excellent communication skills with a range of people
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Preferred: Driver’s License – able to share the role of Bus Driver with other Day Program Group Assistants
For more information and position description please go to the RNH website or alternatively please contact: Elysia Preston, Executive Manager Community Health, T: 5396 1301
Applications, including updated resume and cover letter should be forwarded to email@example.com by no later than Friday 19th February 2021
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW