Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service
with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available
Community Care & Administration Officer
12 Month Fixed Term
The Community Care and Administration Officer provides day-to-day support and guidance to Direct Care team members. This diverse role would see you develop and maintain effective Rosters, manage the Reception desk for the Doctor and Community Nursing Clinic, liaising with clients as necessary and providing general administrative support to the Beulah campus.
The role reports to the Executive Manager Community Health and contributes to the overall provision of excellence in Community Health at Rural Northwest Health. Our aim is to support our community in wellness and to live independently within their community and their home through the provision of client-centered services.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects and/or business processes
- Knowledge of contemporary office practices including the use of office equipment such as telephone systems, photocopier etc.
- Intermediate to advanced level computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office word processing and excel databases
- The ability to develop and produce high quality reports within designated time frames
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service principles
- Ability to work independently
- Preferred: Certificate lll in Aged Care or working towards same.
For more information and position description please go to the RNH website or alternatively please contact: Elysia Preston, Executive Manager Community Health, T: 5396 1301
Applications, including updated resume and cover letter should be forwarded to email@example.com by no later than Friday 19th March 2021
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW