Rural Northwest Health – is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an exciting development opportunity available for a
Clinical Support Nurse
32 – 40 hours per week
The Clinical Support Nurse is responsible for providing ongoing clinical supervision and mentoring to Registered and Enrolled Nurses including graduates and students of nursing, Allied Health and Medical students while on placement.
The role also acts as a resource for problem solving client care issues, supports learning plans and assists with the introduction of new nursing practices, products and equipment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least three years post graduate experience as a Registered Nurse
- A passion for clinical education and an understanding of adult learning principles
- Knowledge of contemporary clinical care issues across aged, acute and community health care.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate collaboration and mentoring qualities
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing professional development support to build your clinical leadership skills and knowledge
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- An innovative and friendly team environment
To find out more about working with us please visit: www.rnh.net.au/your-opportunities/employment/
Or for further information contact: Breanna Stonehouse, Clinical Educator, T: 53961233
Written applications which include a Cover letter, current CV and that address the selection criteria can be forwarded to email@example.com by 21st March 2021.
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW