Rural Northwest Health – is an award winning small health service with a focus on
improving local health outcomes.
We currently have opportunities available to fill our Casual pool for
Warracknabeal and Hopetoun Campus
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses with strong clinical skills, high standards for consumer care and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Rural Northwest Health has 12 acute beds and provides acute medical, palliative care and Urgent Care services.
Rural Northwest Health provides Aged Care services focusing on respectful, responsive, high quality care. Our innovative memory support unit- Wattle Crescent supports people living with dementia using Montessori principles that focus on capabilities, interests and connection.
Successful candidates will have-
- Relevant nursing experience
- Demonstrated ability to assess clinical situations, respond appropriately and prioritise in a flexible and adaptable way
- Be a competent communicator with the ability to liaise across the entire inter-disciplinary team
What we can offer you-
- Flexibility of casual shifts
- Employee Assistance Program
- A friendly and supportive team environment
If you would like further information about working with us please contact-
Applications should include a cover letter and a current resume and should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW