Rural Northwest Health – is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have opportunities available to fill our Casual pool at our Warracknabeal and Hopetoun Campuses for-
Health Care Workers
The Enrolled Nurse and Health Care worker are responsible for assisting with personal care needs, care planning and implementation for residents within the scope of their qualifications. Consider starting or continuing your career with us.
Successful candidates will have-
- Desire to provide a high level of quality care
- Excellent people skills including the ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, peers and consumers
- Excellent written, verbal and computer skills
- An understanding of the concepts of providing person centred care
- The ability to work as part of a team
We offer a variety of benefits to team members including-
- Casual hours to suit your needs
- Employee Assistance program
- A friendly and supportive environment
If you have completed your Diploma of Nursing, are currently studying your Diploma of Nursing or Certificate lll in Individual Support we would like to hear from you.
If you would like further information about this role and working at RNH please contact-
T: 5396 1200
Applications that include a cover letter and current CV can be forwarded to
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW