Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a
Associate Nurse Unit Manager
Residential Aged Care – Yarriambiack Lodge
0.8 – 1.0 EFT
Rural Northwest Health provides Aged Care services focusing on respectful, responsive, high quality care. Our innovative memory support unit Wattle Crescent supports people living with dementia using Montessori principles that focus on capabilities, interests and connection.
The ANUM acts as a professional and clinical role model for all team members, setting high clinical standards and ensuring the delivery of high standards of evidence based nursing.
The ANUM demonstrates advanced clinical knowledge and skills and is an integral member of the team’s leadership and management team. The position involves assuming the After Hours Supervisor and Emergency Contact role for Warracknabeal Campus, providing support and guidance to Yarriambiack Lodge and Hopetoun Campus in that capacity.
The successful candidate will have-
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a relevant clinical area
- Post graduate qualification
- Demonstrated ability to lead a clinical team to deliver safe, high quality and innovative health care
What we can offer you-
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Support with professional development
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Support with accommodation to help those who are relocating
All Applications should include a cover letter and a current resume and should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th February 2021.
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW