Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an
Allied Health Assistant
12 months Fixed Term position
3 days per week
The Allied Health Assistant works closely with the Allied Health team to support the range of services offered within the Community Health, Residential Aged Care and Acute Care settings.
The Allied Health Assistant will work with and support clients to complete their specific treatment plans with a focus on maximising their independence and wellbeing. Tasks also include setting up equipment, managing resources, handling intake enquiries and other administrative duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will-
- Have an Allied Health Assistant Certificate or equivalent or working towards same
- Be self-motivated with a high level of communication, organisational and time management skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have well developed computer literacy with the ability to use client management and database systems relevant to the role
What we can offer you:
- Work alongside a team of fellow Allied Health professionals
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- A friendly, supportive and forward thinking team environment
For more information about this position and working at Rural Northwest Health please contact:
Acting Executive Manager Community Health
T: 5396 1301
Applications, including updated resume and cover letter should be forwarded to email@example.com by no later than Friday 24th September 2021.
Rural Northwest Health is an equal opportunity employer and supports access, safety and inclusion of our team members employed or seeking employment.APPLY NOW