Rural Northwest Health is an award winning small health service
with a focus on improving local health outcomes.
Preparing our future clinical leaders
Applications are currently open for Rural Northwest Health’s
2022 Rural Graduate Nurse Program
Registered and Enrolled Nurses
The Rural Northwest Health Graduate Nurse Program offers valuable exposure to a diverse range of rural experiences. We partner closely with our Graduate Nurses to encourage and develop competencies that are highly sought after in both rural and metropolitan health care. Our program’s mantra is to prepare our future clinical leaders – keeping reading to learn more on how we support our Graduates to be the best Nurses they can be.
Our graduates are supported with:
- Paid professional development days
- Extensive orientation
- Supernumerary shifts on each rotation
- Acute and Aged Care rotations including experience in our internationally recognised Memory Support Unit for people living with dementia
- Aged Care specialty option is available
- Optional rotation to Ballarat Health Services for Surgical specialty (for Registered Nurses)
- Regular debriefing
- On-campus accommodation at reasonable rates
- Flexibility in contracted work hours to suit your needs:
- Registered Nurses 32 – 40 hours
- Enrolled Nurses 24-40 hours per week
Our Graduate Nurses are vital members of our team who contribute to Rural Northwest Health providing best practice health care and services to our rural communities.
To apply for our program-
- Bachelor of Nursing graduates – apply through PMCV (Computer Match) and list Rural Northwest Health in your preferences or-
- Diploma of Nursing graduates – apply directly to Rural Northwest Health to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 17th September 2021
Applications must include-
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- Current CV which includes clinical placement details
- A certified academic transcript
- Complete copies of your two most recent clinical placements
- 2 referees, from your 2 most recent placements, 1 preferably being acute (however not essential).Please ensure contact details are accurate.
We provide generous salary packaging benefits, car parking, support with accommodation and an innovative, friendly and supportive team environment.
For more information please visit http://rnh.net.au/your-opportunities/employment/ or contact Breanna Stonehouse, the Clinical Educator on T: 5396 1200.