Full Time or 0.9FTE – Warracknabeal Campus
Rural Northwest Health is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to support us to provide safe, quality and innovative rural services at our Warracknabeal campus in a 60 bed Aged Care unit.
The NUM will be responsible for leading the health care team to provide safe and high quality evidence based clinical care for residents and clients in accordance with their care plans.
The successful candidate will lead, manage, direct and support the care team to ensure that care is delivered within team members scope of practice, is evidence based and is safe and high quality in line with policies and protocols. They will develop and maintain effective relationships with residents, clients, their families, carers and members of the health care team.
Key Selection Criteria:
– Skilled Registered Nurse with AHPRA registration (minimum of 5 years clinical experience)
– Experience in Aged Care nursing
– Demonstrated leadership abilities and the ability to be deliver projects on time and budget
– Experience in leading a team to change their work practices
– Demonstrated advanced problem solving skills and clear and transparent decision making capability
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Relevant post graduate education
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to secure the right candidate including a supported work environment, access to ongoing development, attractive salary packaging, accommodation options and opportunities to network and liaise with other health care organisations within the region.
If you have the background and skills for this challenging role, then we would like to hear from you. For more information, contact Wendy Walters, Warracknabeal Campus Managers (03) 5396 1225.
Applications must address the key selection criteria. Forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 30 June 2017.
Email enquires are welcome.APPLY NOW