6 month full time position to cover long service leave
3 July 2017 to 29 December 2017
Rural Northwest Health is looking for an individual who has experience in hospitality and who will empower and support team members to undertake their roles and responsibilities effectively and efficiently. This is a leadership role that ensures catering, cleaning and laundry services are safe and comply with appropriate legislation across all three Rural Northwest Health campuses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality hospitality services including:
- Monitoring and improving systems to ensure a safe workplace
- Ensuring resident, client and team member satisfaction
- Delivering services within an agreed budget and with a focus on enhancing the lives of those that we work with
- Developing strong working relationships with key internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Displaying a passion for what you do and enjoying being part of a small rural community
Key Selection Criteria
- Experience in hospitality including food preparation and/or cleaning services
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and the ability to manage and develop a committed team
- Experience in implementing efficient and effective work practices
- Knowledge of rostering and relevant legislation and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Management qualifications or working towards same
If you have the background and skills for this challenging role then we would like to hear from you. For more information contact Wendy James, Warracknabeal Campus Manager (03) 5396 1224.
Applications must address the Key Selection Criteria.
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wednesday 31 May 2017.