A vacancy exists at our Warracknabeal campus for a Clinical Support Nurse.
The Clinical Support Nurse is responsible for supporting all team members to enhance and develop their clinical skills.
The position takes a leadership role in supporting graduate nurses, team members, undergraduate and postgraduate students with clinical competency assessment and follow up.
Qualifications and relative experience:
* Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
* Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (or working towards)
* Experience in assessing clinical competencies
* Experience in delivering education sessions to team members across a range of skill sets
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated collaboration with an inter-disciplinary team
Email applications to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 12th January 2018APPLY NOW